From: Vijay Balakrishnan [mailto:vijay@obopay.com]
Sent: 06 August 2008 15:44
To: Vijay Balakrishnan
Subject: Important Announcement : OBOPAY AND GRAMEEN SOLUTIONS PARTNER TO
BANK A BILLION

I am delighted  to share an important and exciting Obopay partnership with
all of you.

Yesterday late afternoon, we announced the Obopay - Grameen Solutions
Alliance to a packed media gathering in Mumbai and this clearly is  another
important and strategic step for Obopay India. The Press release is attached
for reading.

This initiative will be promoted under the aegis of Bank A Billion and
Obopay has a created a unique URL www.bankabillion.org for this purpose on
which substantial work will be done in the coming weeks. Global patrons and
Donors will join this initiave.

Please call or write to me for any further clarifications you may have on
this front

Warm Regards,

Vijay Balakrishnan
Chief Marketing Officer

Obopay Mobile Technology  India Pvt Ltd

Suite 801, The Estate
121 Dickenson Road
Bangalore 560042
TEL: +91 80 4147 2771
FAX: +91 80 4147 2774
CELL: +91 98456 50000

NOTICE: The information and any attachments contained in this message may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure or unauthorized
use. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then
delete it. All e-mail sent to this address will be received by Obopay Inc.
or one of its subsidiaries/affiliates and may be archived or reviewed.
Obopay, Inc. accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from this
email, any virus transmitted, or its attachments.