This works but new prblem -- RE: accessing IRC through a web interface

Thank you for the tips. I got now into the W3C IRC Chat from my company
protected (firewall) network.

I did try to read the minutes of the 4th August meeting. The minutes
I can read, but there is link to "Agenda", that I can read OK. Then
there is link "IRC-log", that will not open. I got following error message:

Sorry, Insufficient Access Privileges

You do not have sufficient privileges to access the page that you requested. Some possible reasons:

1.	The level of access required for this page is inconsistent with your account. <http://www.w3.org/Systems/db/memUser#affil>
2.	There is not yet an access level assigned to this page. If you have been granted rights to do so, you can try to set or change the access level for this resource using the ,access tool.

If you still have a question, please consult the Webmaster FAQ <http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster>  or to find the information you are looking for please start on the W3C Home page <http://www.w3.org/>  or the W3C search page <http://search.w3.org/> .

Webmaster <http://www.w3.org/Help/Webmaster>  $Id: Error-403.html,v 1.28 2007/10/29 16:57:51 ted Exp $

This is odd, as I can read the IRC-log from the 7th July and 28th July meetings. Why not from 4th August meeting?

Br. Lauri