Re: Will MNX CG meet during TPAC?

Hi Andrew, and hello again Janina (wishing you a great TPAC)

The embedding topic sounds interesting and is something I experimented with
a while back. Eg

https://musicpracticetools.net/tunes/jazz-blues-in-bb/

To be honest I didn't concider a11y as it was an experiment.  Shame on me,
sorry Janina. :D

This used ABC notation software which to be honest while easy to hand write
is effectively a new text based language for notation. You end up
transcribing twice. It is popular in some circles though. MNX would be
preferable but for hand encoding is not so good, you need an interactive
tool to create.

I took a "widget" approach allowing interactive elements to be dropped into
markdown. I had to roll my own  but the 11ty famework dev since worked on
an "islands" architecture that sounded ideal. This approach is a bit above
the web platform and so "iframe on steroids" might work well.

I'd not heard of Verovio so will be sure to explore it. I'm currently
looking at voice control of music practice tools with Alexia :) And
procrastinating from my music practice lol.

Steve