Re: Co-chair meeting minutes: October 11, 2022 [via Music Notation Community Group]

Another library you could use instead of developing your own music layout
algorithms is Lomse (https://github.com/lenmus/lomse). It is Opens Source,
MIT license, is platform independent, import/exports MusicXML, renders in
SVG and bitmaps, does playback with visual tracking and provides edition
commands with undo/redo support,