Re: Co-chair meeting minutes: March 15, 2022 [via Music Notation Community Group]

Thanks for the feedback, Roger.

Yes, the biggest issue we will have, I think, is finding a location where a good number of the community members were already planning to be: it’s not always practical for companies, let alone individuals, to cover the cost of travel for a single meeting.

Daniel

From: Roger Firman <roger@golden-chord.com>
Date: Tuesday, 15 March 2022 at 17:24
To: Music Notation Community Group <team-community-process@w3.org>, public-music-notation@w3.org <public-music-notation@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Co-chair meeting minutes: March 15, 2022 [via Music Notation Community Group]
Hello,

I'm sure there is a wide range of additional venues which could be considered i.e. music colleges and universities. However, there is an obvious advantage with the meeting being co-ordinated with a conference or other music activity at the same location perhaps.

Regards,

Roger Firman.

Product Marketing Manager
Phone: +44 20 3696 1811

Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Beim Strohhause 31, 20097 Hamburg, Germany

President: Andreas Stelling | Managing Directors: Shinichi Takenaga, Jun Nishimura
Registration Court: Hamburg HR B 86 534 | VAT ID: DE118677139

Visit the Steinberg website<http://www.steinberg.net> or connect with us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/Steinberg>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/steinbergmedia>, Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/steinbergmedia> and SoundCloud<http://www.soundcloud.com/steinbergmedia>.
Watch our Cubase<https://www.youtube.com/cubase>, Dorico<https://www.youtube.com/dorico>, Mobile Apps<https://www.youtube.com/mobile_apps_steinberg>, Nuendo<https://www.youtube.com/nuendo>, Steinberg<https://www.youtube.com/user/SteinbergSoftware>, Audio Interfaces<https://www.youtube.com/audiointerfaces>, VST Instruments & Plug-Ins<https://www.youtube.com/VSTinstrumentsplugins> and WaveLab<https://www.youtube.com/WaveLab> videos on YouTube.