Re: Naming accidentals in the SMuFL scheme

Hi Martin,

Our goal is to change Emmentaler as little as possible over the move, so
it'll definitely end up very different from MScore. (For one thing, I
believe Emmentaler includes many more optional glyphs than I see in
MScore at first glance.) That said, MScore looks like it will be very
helpful as a reference.

We're still in the early stages of conversion, so there's nothing much
to compare yet. If you're interested in following along, I'll be posting
updates on the lilypond-devel@gnu.org mailing list.

Thanks for your help!
Owen