Re: locus notation for spatial music

I'd like to support the inclusion of these glyphs (representing the 3-d
position of a sound with respect to a single listener) in SMuFL. The
principle looks very convincing.

Inclusion in SMuFL does not mean that Locus-Regular_v1.0.ttf would be
the only font to include these characters. If the characters are going
to be included in Bravura, they should probably be reviewed by Bravura's
authors.

All the best,
James Ingram
(notator)