Re: MusicXML's 20th anniversary

Dear Michael,

I'm working with MusicXML this afternoon, importing scores from Sibelius
into Dorico, and wondering (as always) about how wonderfully helpful it
is to be able to simply move music notation from one application to
another. It's easy to forget that that "simplicity" is the result of
hours of effort and advocacy, by you and by many others.

Thank you!

John Murdoch