Re: Co-chair Meeting Minutes: April 14, 2020 [via Music Notation Community Group]

Maybe there's a way to keep an official version while keeping it off of
Daniel's busy plate? We have a lot of members, and since it doesn't sound
like much effort is involved to create the SVG version, perhaps someone
could do the conversion for Daniel? Just a thought.