RE: Co-Chair Meeting Minutes: March 5, 2019 [via Music Notation Community Group]

There are several issues covering semantics and presentation, because it is a broad topic.
The OP in https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/138 covers this, although the resulting discussion has focused on sounding-vs-written-pitch (which would have been more properly covered in https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/4 ).
https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/13 covers this very broadly, focusing on methods of implementation, such as whether to use CSS and forming a default layout system.
https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/57 is also a good one, as it covers how to handle system and page breaks.
https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/15 covers the default-x issue explicitly.
https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/121 asks whether multi-measure rests are “semantic” or “presentation”.
https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/104 and https://github.com/w3c/mnx/issues/97 talk about the relationship between “parts” and “staves.”

So… jump in!

--Christina Noel

—

Christina Noel

Lead Engineer of Music Technology

Musicnotes – Sheet Music Anywhere

CNoel@musicnotes.com

[Musicnotes.com]

Musicnotes.com  |  901 Deming Way #100, Madison, WI 53717