Re: Co-Chair Announcement

Hi all,

I would like to take a brief moment to thank each and every one of you for
the opportunity to serve this community in my time as co-chair. It was a
privilege to play a role in the inception of MNX, and to see it begin to
take shape in the last couple of years. I have appreciated talking and
thinking with you so much, and have learned a great deal in the process.

I'm also completely thrilled that Adrian Holovaty has accepted a new role
as co-chair. This is a very good change; I know Adrian will add a great
deal of his energy and technical depth to the chairing of the group.
Congratulations, Adrian!

While I will probably be unable to devote the kind of attention to the
group that I have in the past -- which, in honesty, has been true for a
while -- but I'm planning to remain a member and lurk a bit.

Anyway, thanks again and I wish you all the best for this holiday season!

Joe Berkovitz