Re: Musikmesse Meeting on 12 April 2018 [via Music Notation Community Group]

Hi,

There hasn't been any activity in the Music Notation Community Group for
almost 3 months.
Michael, Joe, Daniel... anyone? What happened?
I would like us not to give up on this effort. How can I refuel our energy?

All the best,

*Bob Hamblok | BOAPP GCV*
Freelance Software Engineer | Architect | Consultant
founder at neoScores NV

*EMAIL* post@bhamblok.be
*PHONE* +32 476 74 78 42

*ADDRESS* Peter Benoitstraat 38, BE-2018 Antwerp, Belgium
*VAT* BE0682.695.007