Re: Agenda proposal

James,

It probably feels redundant, but could you please post this to
public-music-notation-contrib@w3.org? That is the place to post all
contributions of IP -- in effect, by posting there, you are indicating that
this IP is covered by the W3C Patent Policy that we all agreed to as CG
members.

The public-music-notation list (this one) is for informational notices and
questions about the group, not for spec development.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder
Noteflight LLC