Re: How to get involved

Hi Douglas

Microtone accidentals are supported by MusicXML see https://usermanuals.musicxml.com/MusicXML/Content/ST-MusicXML-accidental-value.htm <https://usermanuals.musicxml.com/MusicXML/Content/ST-MusicXML-accidental-value.htm>

MuseScore accepts all or most of these.

James Sutton
Dolphin Computing
www.dolphin-com.co.uk <http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk/>