Re: SMuFL 1.3 Draft Community Report Published

Hi Daniel,

thanks for all the work in bringing this standard forward and I’m really looking forward to the 1.3 release. I’m just wondering whether the metadata files will be part of that release? I see that a lot of changes have been made to the (Markdown) documents but the JSON files (from the metadata directory of the GitHub repo) haven’t been altered for a year. Hence they are running out of sync with the prose specification. Are there any scripts that will automatically update those files when the community report is finalised?

That said, it would be great to have a 1.3 draft version of the metadata files as well, so we could test the new release in those applications depending on the metadata files.

Best
Peter