RE: NAMM meeting confirmed

Will there be a video recording of the group meeting, like it was provided for the last year’s Frankfurt meeting? That would be very much appreciated.

Alex

From: Michael Good [mailto:mgood@makemusic.com]
Sent: Montag, 8. Januar 2018 23:27
To: public-music-notation-contrib@w3.org
Subject: NAMM meeting confirmed

This is to confirm that our W3C Music Notation Community Group meeting will be on Friday, January 26 from 10:30 am to 11:55 am. The meeting will be in Level 3, Room 7 of the Anaheim Convention Center.

Our meeting is part of the NAMM TEC Tracks Meetup schedule at

https://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2018/events/education/nammu/tec-tracks

You can see our meeting details at

https://www.namm.org/nammu/w3c-music-notation-community-group-meetup

Thanks to Jeremy Sawruk for all his help in getting us a NAMM meeting space.

Please let me know via direct email if you plan to attend the meeting or our Friday dinner. If you haven’t registered for NAMM and need a badge, please let me know by Wednesday morning California time.

Best regards,

Michael Good

VP of MusicXML Technologies

MakeMusic, Inc.