Re: Draft MNX Specification

Hi Joe,
Finally starting to read through this. I noticed something with Examples 7
and 8. There is reference in the text to a <global> element, but the code
examples list a <system> element. I think they mean the same thing, and
that only one of those should be used. (I think this should be <global>,
given the definition in 5.2.3.1). This still appears in the draft dated 10
January (current web version)

For example, should Example 8 be:
<system>
  <measure>