Re: Unique ids in MusicXML 3.1 and beyond

Hello:

I've been quietly lurking on list for some months now--since last TPAC.

I want to now voice support for an approach such as is outlined below.
Something like this is important to maximize the accessibility of the
new protocol. I strongly support the approach.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net