Re: Proposal: Make Sibelius Dolet MusicXML plugin open source

I strongly agree with this. Ideally, I think that both the Finale and
Sibelius plugins should be open source so that the MusicXML community has
reference implementations.

However, if MakeMusic does not want to open source these plugins, I think
the community should still work to create open source reference
implementations of its own. It may take a while for those implementations
to reach the same level of Dolet, but at least they would be truly open
source.