Re: Graphical Scores and SVG

Hi Joe,
After reading your email, I personally like approach B, because it offers
flexibility to synchronize the score to multiple media formats (even
video), not just MIDI.

That being said, I also strongly agree that this area is not a priority at
the moment. Getting the initial CWMN semantics down should be our focus;
it's complex enough!

Thank you for all your work. I am really extremely pleased with how this
process is going. Keep up the good work!

J. Sawruk