Re: German Organ Tablature Subrange in SMuFL - Proposal

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your detailed proposal, and please accept my
apologies for the lateness of my reply: I've been on holiday this week.

I have added your proposal as an issue to GitHub here:

https://github.com/w3c/smufl/issues/72

I have absolutely no objection to including this range in SMuFL in
principle. The start position of the range will have to be modified, as I
have added a couple of new ranges that are not yet published, but which I
will publish very soon, but aside from that I think your proposal looks
good to go.

Would you be willing to contribute any of your glyph designs from either
of your fonts to Steinberg in order for us to add them to the reference
Bravura font? (Note that this would mean contributing them to Steinberg
rather than to the W3C Community Group, as Bravura is maintained solely by
Steinberg and is not a product of the CG.)

Daniel