Re: brace size issue, and suggestion for compositing

Hi, Glenn. I don't want to get too sidetracked into making this about
GDI specifically, but having said that, GDI does not have a native
transform matrix capability (that came along with GDI+). There are any
number of workarounds, though, and we're dealing with this in REAPER by
SVG-drawing the brace directly. This is not an active problem that we
need to solve in order to move forward.

It just seemed inconsistent to me that there are glyphs available for
compositing various other elements (brackets, beamed groups of notes,
trills, etc), yet not for this one glyph, which is the only one in the
entire font (I think) that must always be drawn at a significantly
different font size (4-5x larger) from the others. I thought it might be
nice to offer a way to use a single font/size instance for all drawing,
and help out the next guy who comes across this limitation.

- John