Re: MusicXML 3.1 Community Group Report available for review

Thank you for making this report. I think this is an extremely useful
document, and something that should be included with every release.

I have one minor suggestion:

Link to related Github issues. This will help track changes, as well as
link to source code, discussion, and other relevant information. This way
we can have both linking to technical discussion as well as user-friendly
descriptions. Re-reading Peter's email, he felt that linking to Github was
insufficient, and I agree. However, I think it would be helpful to have
both.