Re: [musicxml] new commits pushed by mdgood

Hi Myke,

The SMuFL attributes and the tags that use SMuFL names as content use SMuFL canonical glyph names. So if there is a canonical glyph name for a ligature, that could be used.

However this would not work for things like creating a specific trill or mordent from the "Combining strokes for trills and mordents” range. These would require using higher-level MusicXML features, combining symbols in standard MusicXML ways, or using the various other- elements and extension features.

Best regards,

Michael Good
VP of MusicXML Technologies
MakeMusic, Inc.