Re: MusicXML 3.1 - ready for release?

Hi Michael,

	MusicXML 3.1 is fine as far as I am concerned. There is one problem area for compatibility for those of us using code generation in the cue+grace note which I have logged. I have successfully rebuilt the SeeScore library to be 3.1 compatible, with this one exception. Incidently 'compatible' in this context means that it will load a 3.1 file without objection (unless it contains a cue+grace note). However it will not currently actually use or write any of the new elements.

with best regards
James Sutton
Dolphin Computing
http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk <http://www.dolphin-com.co.uk/>