Re: Outliers

Hi James,

Yes, this came up a bunch of times both inside and outside the meeting. I
strongly agree that we will need a corpus of annotated examples that will
illustrate the boundary of CWMN support (and I take it as a goal that
examples outside the boundary should still be representable in a
nonsemantic graphics+time format). Also, this boundary is not fixed and I
expect it will expand over time as MNX's CWMN support improves -- where we
draw the boundary is a function of both the literature itself and of
developer effort.

The chairs will discuss the best way to enable examples to be contributed
to such a collection, since we'll want some uniformity in how they are
described and resolved.

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder