Re: In C (Terry Riley)

Dennis,

We won't be streaming but there will be minutes and of course the
presentation materials will be shared here.

I still recommend waiting to take this further, because then we can all
take advantage of having heard and read the same material that addresses
these questions.

One final note -- belaboring (i.e. repeating the same points made
previously) is not going to be helpful to anyone's cause, but we all
welcome fresh thoughts!

Best,

Joe Berkovitz
Founder