RE: Measure-free scores

> I would add one more point here: measures are tangible objects in the user interfaces of most CWMN notation editors and viewers.

Amen to that. And why is that so? Because the measure (number) is a key element in how musicians work and organize themselves. "We start at measure ..." is probably the most heard sentence in rehearsals. It synchronizes musicians, and is also the key element in synchronised music sheet viewers.

It would be really awkward to ignore this real-life concept in MNX.