Re: [Moderator Action] Asian notations: The directions in which they are read

Hi James, all,

Please let me research about that for some time.

And maybe Razvan knows something too.
Rafael López García
Tanaka & Tajima Laboratory <http://www.dl.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/wordpress/en/>
Department of Social Informatics <http://www.soc.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/>
Graduate School of Informatics <http://www.i.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en/>
Kyoto University <http://www.kyoto-u.ac.jp/en>
Yoshida Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
Tel.: +81-(0)75-753-4957
Fax.: +81-(0)75-753-5979
http://www.dl.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~rafael.lopez/ <http://www.dl.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/%7Erafael.lopez/>