Re: MEI Customisation

Hi Zoltan, All,
> I encourage you to post your questions to MEI-L for further discussion.
I'm going to do just that.
Think of this as the way the last round of discussion ended here: We all
go off and work on our own for a bit.

Currently, I don't see the consensus that would be necessary for
promoting this Contact Group to a W3C Working Group, so I think MNX
should be put on hold until such a consensus can be reached.

I'll report back here in due course.

All the best,
James

--