Re: Wiki

Sorry, I meant to add -- we also do need to figure out how to best use the
Wiki for the group's purposes. So, for now, I think it's best to continue
using email as the medium for responding to the proposed agenda, and know
that all your responses will be taken into account shortly when we go
through everything.

...Joe