Re: Proposed CG agenda changes

Hi Peter,

As Joe mentioned, the "build an initial MusicXML specification" item is something that was on the short-term agenda that is no longer there. However, the initial proposed plan for MusicXML 3.1 does contain some of the things you suggest, such as correcting typos and other outright errors. The MusicXML GItHub issue list also has a starting point for specification issues.

Here are the relevant GItHub links:
All V3.1 issues: https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/labels/V3.1 <https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/labels/V3.1>
All documentation issues: https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/labels/Documentation <https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/labels/Documentation>
All V3.1 documentation issues: <https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aopen+label%3ADocumentation+label%3AV3.1 <https://github.com/w3c/musicxml/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is:open+label:Documentation+label:V3.1>>
The MusicXML GitHub issue list was created when we formed the group as a way to collect, document, and share the most popular suggestions and requests that I had logged over the years.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael Good
VP Research and Development