Re: [ISSUE-131] update to NIF mapping section in spec re comments from RDF WG

Am 07.09.13 11:31, schrieb Sebastian Hellmann:
> Hi Felix,
>
> Am 06.09.2013 11:46, schrieb Felix Sasaki:
>>
>>> NIF 2.0 has become quite delayed. I am one of the main coordinators,
>>> which makes the standardization process lightweight, but I am also a
>>> bottleneck. One of the reason for the delay is my timely
>>> contribution here via email and meetings. I hope this is an
>>> acceptable trade off. The consequence is, that most of NIF 2.0 is
>>> not well documented, yet, although it is getting better day by day.
>>
>> Indeed. And I am sure that really soon you won't need to look into
>> this anymore.
>>
>> - Felix
>>

> just to clarify: This was not meant as a complaint.
>
> It is good to collaborate on this. I really want NIF to be useful and
> to be used and this of course needs communication and technical
> discussions.
>
> I just wanted to express the mere fact, that the communication takes
> away time for writing the NIF specs and documents and implement it,
> which is why all the NLP2RDF pages are not up to date and sometimes
> contain spelling mistakes and an ugly layout. It is getting better
> recently, but I am also just a human and I can only work 24 hours per
> day. ;)
>
> I hope to be able to externalise all the feedback and know-how I
> acquired.  As of today, there is a list of NIF resources at the bottom
> of the landing page.
> It is still badly layouted and many entries are missing. I added the
> ITS 2.0 specifications, however to raise the awareness of ITS in the
> Semantic Web community:
> http://persistence.uni-leipzig.org/nlp2rdf/

Very much appreciated, Sebastian; no worries, I didn't interpret your
mail as a complaint. And with
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Sep/0031.html
I think we are indeed done with the URI "#" issue itself.