Re: [issue-132] clarifications of LQI section + types: edits done, please review (and one question)

All

These edits are fine with me. They enhance the readability of the document and will help future implementers.

There is one small typo in the Note of section 8.16.1 "translationl" (letter 'l' at the end).

Phil

On 6 Sep 2013, at 11:33, "Leroy Finn" <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> The edits are OK and don't change my implementation experience - they are 'only' better guidance about the topic
>
> Thanks,
> Leroy
>

> On 6 September 2013 07:03, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com> wrote:
>> > the edits (also the HTML5 reference update) are now done, see
>> > http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#revisionlog
>> >
>> > Please have a look and provide comments in this thread.
>>
>> The changes and the new guidance section look ok to me.
>> None of this changes our implementation.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -yves

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.