Re: Translate in HTML5

Hi Yves, all,

Yves, thanks for checking. Yes, we just need to update this reference

"HTML5
     Robin Berjon et al. HTML5. W3C Candidate Recommendation 17 December
2012. Available at http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/CR-html5-20121217/. The
latest version of HTML5 is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/."

To point to http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-html5-20130806/

and update all links you mention below to to have
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-html5-20130806/
as the base.

co-editors: any volunteer to do this edit?

best,

Felix