Re: ITS2 is out

Thank you for the nice words, Tatiana and all - and to Jirka for
pointing out the most important thing
https://twitter.com/jirkakosek/status/395240241079939072
"Congratulations to all co-editors, working group and all others who
helped!"

This was really a great team effort. Speaking of which: at the November
f2f I hope that we can go into details with regards to upcoming projects
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Madrid_November_2013_f2f
even if non LT-Web people can just make the Tuesday it would be helpful
for going into details - let's see what we dig out for the future.

- Felix