Re: ITS spec possible typos

On 27.10.2013 16:05, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> itsl for its-line-break-type in the informative table. The RNG schemas
> you looked at where probably on github and were not up to date. The spec
> editor's copy has the latest schemas and these don't have the attributes
> that you mentioned.

There are patterns with those names defined in its20-types.rng/rnc but
they are not referenced anywhere as corresponding attributes were
removed during the process.

Those patterns have no effect on how schema works and what it validates.
It's safe to remove them, but they do not harm anything.

    Jirka

 I could not find the "thedomainPointer" issue so I