Re: Request for implementation information

Hi all,

Sorry for having been inactive lately. I do now have 100% conformance
for the data categories I'd committed to in XML. HTML will take more
time, unfortunately.

Felix, Arle, how should I proceed? Do you want my info on the wiki?
Should I add my test results back to the test suite dashboard?

Thanks,
Shaun