De: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Enviado el: martes, 05 de noviembre de 2013 16:48
Para: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Asunto: W3C Blog about ITS2 - tunnels of disneyland

Hi all,

since - as I said previously - W3C won't do a press release, I worked on a
blog post about ITS2, taking the material from Dave & Pedro into acount and
using a light metaphor: "the tunnels of disneyland"

See attachment. Could you provide me with feedback by Wednesday morning?
I then would have this published at
http://www.w3.org/blog/

The material is shorter and I tried to be funny ;) I also tried to bring
everybody in via a link to the "acknowledgments" section and hope that this
is OK that way.