Re: [transition request this week] forgotten editorial note

Hi Felix,
The link on the status page points directly to Leroy's github page
(https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/). Do we want to this to an
MLw-LT wiki page, e.g.
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Test_Suite
which then points to the github.

just so we can manage any future changes to the deployment of the test
suite in a clean way?

cheers,
Dave