From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: 18 June 2013 22:34
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 19 June

Hi all,

we will have a short call tomorrow, with just on just two  topics:
questions for people who have not been at the f2f, and Adobe
implementation of ITS 2.0. We had agreed on this call previously and it
gives a great opportunity for Adobe to discuss their progress. The next
regular full call will be next week.