Re: notes for FEISGILTT discussions

Hi,

Thanks to Pedro and apologies for fogetting to include his presentation,
which included remote input from Karl and Mauricio for an impressive
international demo: "Interoperability Frankfurt-Madrid: ITS 2.0 CMS to
TMS showcase from London"

We will put all the MLW-LT slides from FEISGILTT up on the WG wiki.

cheers,
Dave