Re: [dissemination] ITS presentation at LocWorld

Hi Tatiana

On 04/06/2013 12:30, Tatiana Gornostay wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>
> Thank you for sharing your presentation! It looks good!
thanks
> Just a very quick feedback:
>
> Slide 10: http://enycher.ijs.si/mlw/ => http://enrycher.ijs.si/mlw/ (please correct the typo in the URL)

thanks, good catch! Tadej, that need fixing in your original slides also.

> Slide 10 & 11: Enrycher is not about terminology but about named entities. Maybe, you'd like to use the "Text Analytics" ellipsoid instead of the "Terminology" one? ;)
True, but I was trying to keep these usage scenarios fairly simple, high
level and relevant to the LocWorld audience as a simple breakdown of the
scope addressed by ITS, rather than the full oval which more useful for
fine grained technical presentations such as we did in Rome and Luxembourg.

So I'd prefer to keep the 'terminology' classification but present it as
an example of named entity recognition that could input into terminology
and translation management.

cheers,
Dave