Re: NIF output TCD

Hi Leroy,
the tests should help you to find any errors.
First they do a syntactical validity check and then they check the
content of the RDF.

I spotted 2 syntax errors. Actually, the tests give you some infos about
the errors, nevertheless I added a second script that checks syntax only:
its2.0/nif-conversion/sparqltests/syntaxCheck.sh
(also I made one test optional as it was unnecessarily strict)

Ideally, you should be able to tackle the syntax errors yourself. I see
this as a test of the tests. If you need more help I would rather
include more tests/tools with more intelligent output to help you fix
it, rather than personally help you.  Please report anything that you
found strange.

Normally RDF triples do not have an order, so:

itsrdf:hasLocQualityIssue [
a itsrdf:LocQualityIssue ;
itsrdf:locQualityIssueType "misspelling" ;
];

is the same as:

<http://example.com/exampledoc.html#char=0,9>  itsrdf:hasLocQualityIssue [
itsrdf:locQualityIssueType "misspelling" ; a itsrdf:LocQualityIssue ; ];

Also the [] notation is an abbreviation of:

<http://example.com/exampledoc.html#char=0,9>
	itsrdf:hasLocQualityIssue _:arbitrarygenid1 .

_:arbitrarygenid1
	itsrdf:locQualityIssueType "misspelling" ;
	a itsrdf:LocQualityIssue .

Regarding the char postition:

Char position relates to the value of the isString attribute.
One test is: length of isString must equal endIndex
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/sparqltests/isStringLength.sparql
I saw that your isString output has more white space in the middle, but
none at the end.
Nevertheless, it has 179 chars, which matches your endIndex and is
therefore fine.
echo -n "transport or transportation is the movement of people, animals
and goods from one location to another.   Modes of tranport inc. air,
rail, road, water, cable, pipeline, and space." | wc -m
179

Please tell me if you have any troubles with the tests.
--Sebastian

Am 04.06.2013 19:06, schrieb Phil Ritchie:
> I understood that char position differences were okay.
>
> Also, our output order of locQualityIssue attributes follows the main
> test output - i.e. camel case ordered which should also be okay in my
> book. We have 5/11 complete.
>
> Phil.
>

> From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
> To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de,
> "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
> Date: 04/06/2013 16:41
> Subject: NIF output TCD
>

> I have started doing the NIF output today and my output is attached
> and is for the first NIF file. I was wondering is it okay that my char
> positioning is one different to Sebastians output:
>
> _https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/blob/master/its2.0/nif-conversion/expected/locqualityissue-nif-1.ttl_
>
> My output is attached.
>
> Thanks,
> Leroy[attachment "nif.ttl" deleted by Phil Ritchie/VISTATEC]

> VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
> Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
> Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.
>
> The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
> documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
> The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
> message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
> error please notify the sender immediately.

Dipl. Inf. Sebastian Hellmann
Events: NLP & DBpedia 2013 (http://nlp-dbpedia2013.blogs.aksw.org,
Deadline: *July 8th*)
Venha para a Alemanha como PhD: http://bis.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/csf