Re: [dissemination] ITS presentation at LocWorld

Am 04.06.13 14:38, schrieb Pedro L. Díez Orzas:
> Thank you Dave,
>
> Perhaps in the slide 11 you could (in the upper right corner) say
> "Multilingual Publishing" instead of "Translation", while in slide 12 it is
> fine "Translation".
>
> On the other hand, can we use the provisional Phil's logo
> (http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/ITS2.0_Logo)?

Hi Pedro, all,

I have contacted the W3C communications team about this (see CC to Ian
Jacobs who leads communications in W3C). I should have done this earlier
since the logo topic needs some W3C internal discussion. We will start
that next week in Tokio, so unfortunately it won't be in time for
LocWorld. I will give you more information Dublin then. Since Ian is in
CC feel free to ask any further questions directly.