Re: Implementers for Localization Quality Issue

There was a Google Doc but this probably has the same information:
http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/master/its2.0/testSuiteDashboard.html#tests-current-state-summary

Phil.

From:   Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
To:     Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List
<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>,
Date:   24/07/2013 09:12
Subject:        Implementers for Localization Quality Issue

Hi all,

I am compiling a list of implementations of the Localization Quality Issue
category. I know we have this documented, but I'm not finding the URL
right off. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-Arle

VistaTEC Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, VistaTEC House, 700, South Circular Road,
Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.

The information contained in this message, including any accompanying
documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s).
The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender immediately.