Re: MT Confidence definition [ACTION-556]

Hi Declan, all,

I tried to implement this in section
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#mtconfidence-definition
and explain it with a dedicated note
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#mt-confidence-score-generation-tools
This should resolve the "we need to explain this" part. Can you have a
look before the Wednesday call? With regards to examples I propose to
wait after the proposed recommendation examples - since these are just
examples. If people want to wait with this change after the PR
publication to have more time to review it I am fine with that too -
please let me know and I will revert it.