From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Montag, 21. Januar 2013 07:33
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 21 January, 2 p.m. UTC

MEETING TIME: 21 January (monday), 2 p.m. UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130121T14
NOTE: this time is only for this week. Starting the week after the f2f we will have the following schedule
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming

DIAL IN DETAILS:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call

TOPICS:

1) LC feedback

Current state at http://tinyurl.com/its20-comments-handling
Since we now have *41* open issues, I don't put everything on the agenda, put below will try to take up some lose ends and hot topics.

2) LC issues

2.0 annotatorsRef
Discussed last week, see
http://www.w3.org/2013/01/16-mlw-lt-minutes.html#item07
and https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/71
Dave, others, thoughts on this?

2.1) provenance record ordering
Again see last weeks discussion
http://www.w3.org/2013/01/16-mlw-lt-minutes.html#item08
Question: can we close this without a time stamp?

2.2) Disambiguation and term
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/68
Goal: move discussion forward, esp. If Christian as the creator of the comment can be on the call see also discussion from last week at http://www.w3.org/2013/01/16-mlw-lt-minutes.html#item06

2.3) Domain
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/75
Goal: move the discussion forward. If Christian can be on the call, discuss which sub issue we can close already. If needed, create separate issues.

3) Sorting LC comments
Goal: look at all other LC issues, distribute responsibility. Who can take a look before the f2f for which comment?

4) AOB?