Re: Okapi Tikal Bug?

Hi Yves,
    The extraction error is on our side and was caused by trying to
re-extract the output file after it has been emerged back into it's
original form.
The error was caused because merging back to it's original source format
causes element attributes to be reordered in reverse alphabetical order,
when we try to reextract this file it fails because the version tag has
been changed from:

<its:rules xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its" version="2.0">

to:

<its:rules version="2.0" xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its">

this causes an exception in tikal on extraction. This masks the original error that we encountered:

*Error on line 129 of intermediate.xsl:**
**   XPST0008: Variable LCID has not been declared**
**Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.*

This error occurs when creating nodelist-with-its-information.xml by applying intermediate.xsl to translate9xml.xml.

While re-extracting a file that has been extracted and re-merged is not directly required for our testing. The reordering that occurs is not desirable, as extracting a file and re-merging the file results in a different output then the original without modification to the extracted file.
Regards,
Philip