Re: [All] MLW-LT next call 21. December (Monday) 2-3 p.m. UTC

Hi,

after the doodle, we could make a call on Mon 4-5 pm (like the current)
and add a alternating call on Wed 2-3 pm. In theory this is a
combination where everyone can attend to at least one call. With 16 ppl
on the Mon call and 13 ppl on the Wed.

Cheers
Karl